Transfer by Trustee to a Beneficiary (forms LRA 9 AND 52)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This transfer form is used for transfer of Land by a Trustee to a Beneficiary i.e. where the
trustee is appointed under succession, Trust deed or noted on the title as Trustee.
It comprises of a Booking form – Form LRA 9 and Transfer by Trustee – Form LRA 52.
- Land Title Number.
- Name, ID, PIN and address of Trustee.
- Name, ID, PIN and address of Beneficiary.
- Copy of document the constituting the trust i.e. Trust deed or Confirmation of Grant.
- Fill in this transfer form.
- Both parties must sign the transfer before an Advocate.
- Generate application for exemption from stamp duty here Application for exemption from
stamp duty (Transfer by Trustee to Beneficiary) and register the transfer at the
appropriate Land Registry within 30 days.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions