Fill Your Details
Pay Your Fees
How to register a Private Limited company
A Private Limited Company (LLC) is limited to 50 members and prohibits invitations to the public to subscribe for shares of the company.
- Log into your e-citizen account.
- Select business registration service – Private Limited Company.
- Apply for reservation of the company name – Submit three (3) names (You will receive a confirmation of the approved name within 24 hours).
- Fill in the primary business of the company.
- Upload the Articles of Association or adopt the model Articles.
- Fill in the required details and download Form CR1 (shareholder details), Form CR2 (share distributions), Form CR8 (Physical address of the company and BOF1 (Beneficial owner of company) and have them signed as required and upload.
- Download Certificate for Business Registration – within 3 – 5 days.
NB: In case of any delays or issues, contact the Registrar’s Office.
Reservation and registration costs apply.