Application to be noted in the register as a Spouse (Forms LRA 9 and 10)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This is an application by a spouse to be noted on the register.
It comprises of a Booking form – Form LRA 9 and Application to be noted on the register as a spouse – Form LRA 10.
• Land Title Number.
• Name, ID, PIN and address of the applicant.
• Name of Registered Land Owner (Spouse).
• Copy of the marriage certificate.
• Fill in this application form.
• The applicant must sign the Application before an Advocate.
• Swear the affidavit before a Commissioner for oaths, Notary Public, Magistrate or Consular officer.
• Stamp (with nominal stamp duty) and register the transfer at the appropriate Land Registry within 30 days.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions