Lawyer Wangu is an online “do-it-yourself” portal for generation of personalised legal documents. The process is simple, quick and affordable.
This service is not available for the time being.
Yes.You only register once.
Registration is free.
- To create a secure personal Account which only you can access with your username and password.
- Your personal details will be auto-populated in your documents.
- To enable you to save documents in your Account.
Easy! There are two options:
- Create a free Account on the homepage Top menu. Fill in your personal details, username and password, agree to the terms and submit. And you are done.
- Log in on the top menu. Create a free account using google or Facebook sign in.
Click on Log in, on the top menu. Enter your Username and Password and log in, or sign in with google or Facebook.
To link your document to your secure account.
Your personal data is only used to authenticate your safe login and to auto-populate your documents. We DO NOT SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION.
Search for it. There is a ‘Search icon’ on the top menu and on the Home page.
Log in to your account >Choose/search for a document > fill in the details>’Save and next’ >Proceed to purchase >Pay >download the document on your account or from your email.
Submit your request at the bottom of any category page. We will work on it.
Log in to your account >Choose a document > Complete the document fields on each page>’Save and next’ >Proceed to purchase >Pay by MPESA.
It is a mandatory field to be completed.
It is a mandatory field. It should be completed before you proceed or Skip.
It means there is a Mandatory field that is not completed or that was skipped.
Click on the ‘Back’ button at the bottom menu. Go to the desired step and update the information on the relevant text box. Select ‘Save and next’ at each step.
This means that there may be a new version of the document.
- First refresh your browser.
- Secondly, clear your cache on the browser privacy settings and log in again, go to completed documents, edit the document, then “save and next” at each step, save the changes then download the document.
- If the document is still scrambled call customer care on 0799771177.
Yes. After completing your document, “Proceed to purchase” and “Save for later”. Your document will be saved in ‘My account’ > ‘saved for later’.
Go to ‘My Account’ > ‘Saved for Later’.
Yes. Go to Document cart. Select ‘Save for later’ for the documents you want to leave.
You can pay via Mpesa Paybill or payment options on Pesapal.
At the bottom of the preview, select ‘Download Document’ or, select ‘Done’ and go to ‘My account’ > ‘completed documents’ and download your document or check on your registered email.
Go to my account and check ‘completed documents’, ‘document cart’, or ‘saved for later’, both ‘completed’ and ‘pending’, then proceed to edit > ‘save and next’.
Go to ‘My Account’> ‘Saved for Later’ > ‘edit’ > and ‘Proceed to purchase’.
Yes. Go to ‘My Account’ > My orders.
- Go to my account > add a contact or upload a csv file
- Select a document, get started and select add to address book on the name element, fill in the details and then save.
Go to my account>address book>edit and update the relevant element.
- Through our chatbox on the website;
- Through our email: email@example.com;
- Call our customer service number +254 799 771177.
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions