Application for registration as a Trustee (Forms LRA 9 and 51)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This application is made by a Trustee to be registered to hold Property in trust for a Beneficiary.
It comprises of a Booking form – Form LRA 9 and Application to be registered as a Trustee – Form LRA 51.
• Land Title Number.
• Name, ID, PIN and address of Trustee.
• Name of Beneficiary.
• Copy of document the constituting the trust i.e. Trust deed or Confirmation of Grant. PROCEDURE
• Fill in this transfer form.
• The Trustee must sign the application before an Advocate.
• Stamp (with nominal stamp duty) and register the transfer at the appropriate Land Registry within 30 days.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions