Deed Poll for a Minor
For Only Ksh 2000

Deed Poll for a Minor

This is a declaration for change of name for a minor by a Parent/Guardian. It is required where a minor is over two years old.

What to do after completing the deed poll

  1. It should be sworn before a Commissioner for oaths, Magistrate, Consular Officer etc.
  2. It is stamped and presented for registration to the Registrar of documents.
  3. Present it for gazettement (to the Government Printers).
  4. Once gazetted, present the original gazette notice and the deed poll to the Registrar of persons for change of name.
For Only Ksh 2000
Need help or an express service managed by us? Need help? Talk To us

Why Choose Lawyer Wangu



All documents are prepared and updated regularly by practicing Advocates.


All documents are practical and effective.
group-62 (1)


All our documents are affordable.


Create your document from anywhere, anytime.

Get in Touch


Fill the form below with your details and questions