This application and affidavits are required by NTSA to transfer a motor vehicle to a purchaser where the registered owner is absent or cannot be traced.
• Name of the registered owner.
• Motor vehicle registration number.
• Original logbook.
• Tape lift report.
• Supporting documents of how the motor vehicle was acquired by the applicant.
• Copy of the registered owners ID and Tax PIN.
• Fill in this application
• Swear the affidavit before a Commissioner for oaths, Notary Public, Magistrate or Consular officer.
• Submit application on your NTSA TIMS account.
NB: The Affidavit declaring the Registered Owner missing MUST be sworn before a Magistrate.