Fill Your Details
Pay Your Fees
A Tax Compliance Certificate is a clearance issued by Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) to taxpayers who have paid their required taxes. The certificate confirms compliance for a period of five years preceding the date of issue. The Tax Compliance Certificate is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue to a taxpayer.
When would you need a tax compliance certificate?
- When applying for a Government contract
- When applying for a Government job
- When applying for a work permit
- When applying for a VISA
- Log into your itax account
- Select the Certificates category
- Select “apply for Tax Compliance Certificate”
- Fill in the reason for application (for example job application) and submit your application
- Download your Tax Compliance Certificate.
Where you have not filed the required taxes, you will need to pay the pending taxes before issuance of a Compliance Certificate.