Fill Your Details
Pay Your Fees
What is a Certificate of Good Conduct?
This is a Certificate issued by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations in Kenya confirming an applicant’s criminal record status. It is also known as a Police Clearance Certificate. Some institutions accept an Affidavit of Good Conduct instead. (check for your purpose)
How to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance Certificate
- Login to ecitizen – DCI Portal;
- Apply for a Police Clearance Certificate
- Print 2 copies of the invoice and one copy of Form C24 (Form for fingerprints) and present to the DCI offices or your nearest Huduma Centre for fingerprint processing.
- Check ecitizen portal for the certificate in 2-4 weeks.
- Original I.D and copy.
- Original Birth Certificate and copy for minors.