Cookies may either be persistent or session cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie on the other hand will expire at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed.
The purpose of the Cookies that we use:
- To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website.
- To determine if you are logged into our website.
- To maintain the state of your document cart as you navigate our website.
- To store information about your preferences and to personalize our website for you.
- As an element of the security measures used to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.