Cookies may either be persistent or session cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie on the other hand will expire at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed.
The purpose of the Cookies that we use:
- To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website.
- To determine if you are logged into our website.
- To maintain the state of your document cart as you navigate our website.
- To store information about your preferences and to personalize our website for you.
- As an element of the security measures used to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions