Company Specific Power of Attorney
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This is a Power of attorney POA by a Company appointing an Attorney to be its representative e.g for tenders, customs department, Kenya Ports Authority etc. It is accompanied by a Board Resolution authorizing the appointment.
• Name, Registration Number and address of the Company (Donor).
• Name, ID and address of the Attorney(s).
• Name of person(s) signing the POA and the resolution.
1. Fill in this POA.
2. The authorized signatories of the Company to sign the POA before a Commissioner for oaths, Notary Public, Magistrate or Consular officer.
3. ALL the Directors of the Company to sign the written resolution.
4. Present the POA for stamp duty at the nearest lands registry within 30 days.
5. Submit the POA to the requiring organization.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions