It is necessary to register on ecitizen to access the following services;
- Business registration Service
- Civil Registration – Birth & Death Certificates
- Marriage Registration
- Immigration – passport and visa applications.
- Land – official search and Rent clearance certificates
- Police Clearance Certificate service.
- KRA Services- tax registration/declaration and payment.
- Permits and Licenses from the National Construction Authority
- Licenses/Permits from some County Governments
How to Register
Complete an application through the ecitizen portal either as a:
- Kenyan citizen – National I.D needed;
- Foreign Resident – Foreigner Certificate needed;
- Business – for businesses registered in Kenya, Business Registration Certificate needed; or
- Visitor – Passport required.
To access services login and select the relevant business agency.
For more information/assistance contact @Lawyewangu on all social media or, firstname.lastname@example.org or +254 799 771177.