Withdrawal of Caution (Forms LRA 9 and 69)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This application is made by a Cautioner to withdraw a caution.
It comprises of a Booking form – Form LRA 9 and Withdrawal of Caution – Form LRA 69.
• Land Title Number.
• Name, ID, PIN and address of Cautioner.
• Name, ID, PIN and Nationality of Registered Land Owner.
• Copy of the registered caution.
• Fill in this Application form.
• The Cautioner must sign the Application before an Advocate.
• Stamp (with nominal stamp duty) and register the withdrawal of caution at the appropriate Land Registry.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions