Removal of Name of a Joint Deceased Owner from a Land Title (Form LRA 38)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This application is required to remove the name of a deceased owner from a Title to land
where the property is owned by two or more persons as ‘Joint Tenants/Owners’.
The application comprises of a Booking form – Form LRA 9 and Application for removal of the
name of a deceased joint proprietor – LRA 38
• Land Title Number.
• Name, ID, PIN and address of the Surviving proprietor.
• Name of the deceased Proprietor.
• Original and certified copy of the deceased proprietor’s death certificate.
• Fill in this Application
• The Surviving proprietor must sign the transfer before an Advocate.
• Assess, Stamp and register the documents at the appropriate Land Registry within 30
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions