Declaration of Trust to Hold Shares
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This is a Declaration of Trust by a Trustee holding shares in a Company on behalf of a Beneficiary.
• Name and address of Trustee.
• Name and address of the Beneficiary.
• Name of Company
• Number and type of the shares.
• Fill in this Deed.
• The Trustee and Beneficiary to sign before a witness.
• Present the agreement for stamp duty at the nearest lands registry within 30 days.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions