Transfer by Personal Representative to Beneficiary (form LRA 42)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This transfer form is used for transfer of land by a Personal Representative of an Estate of a deceased person (appointed by a Court) to a Beneficiary of the Estate.
• Land Title Number.
• Grant of Representation.
• Certificate of Confirmation of Grant.
• Name, ID, PIN and address of Administrators or Executors.
• Name, ID, PIN and address of Beneficiary.
• Fill in this transfer form.
• The parties must sign the transfer before an Advocate.
• Value, Stamp and register the transfer at the appropriate Land Registry within 30 days.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions