License Agreement (Commercial Premises)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This License Agreement is the right option instead of a Commercial Premises Lease Agreement for less than 5 years. The License is not subject to the jurisdiction of the Business Premises Rent Tribunal (BRPT).
• Name and address of the Licensor (Landlord)
• Name and address of the Licensee (Tenant)
• Description of the premises.
• License fee (Rent), Security deposit and service charge payable.
• Termination notice.
• Fill in this agreement.
• The Licensor (landlord) and Licensee (tenant) to sign before a witness.
• Stamp the agreement with Stamp Duty within 30 days (at the nearest Lands Registry).
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions