Notice of Intended Redundancy
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This letter is the first step in declaring redundancies.
The letter must be served to a Trade Union representing Employees and or to every Employee who is not a member of a Trade Union who may be affected by intended redundancy.
• Name and address of the Trade Union.
• Name and address of each Employee (who is not a member of the Trade Union).
• Date and venue for a consultative meeting with the Trade union and Employees.
• Reasons for the intended redundancy.
• Fill in and sign this letter.
• Serve the letter to the Trade Union or Employee and the Labour Officer at least 30 days before the intended date of termination.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions