Employment Contract (Detailed)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
An Employer is required in law to give an employment contract to an Employee within 60 days of employment.
This employment contract suitable for professional or office workers e.g Accountants, Secretaries, Lawyers, Procurement officers etc.
• Name and Address of Employer.
• Name and address of Employee.
• Job designation and description.
• Salary amount.
• Fill in this agreement.
• The Employer and Employee to sign before a witness.
• Each party to retain a copy.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions