Application for Exemption from Stamp Duty (Transfer of Property Between Associated Companies)
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This is an application for exemption of stamp duty for transfer of property or shares between
Companies are Associated where one company owns more than 90% of the issued capital in
the other or where more than 90% the issued capital in two companies is owned by the same
This application comprises of an application letter and an affidavit.
• Name of the registered owner of the property.
• Certified copy of the title document and Official search (in case of Land).
• Certified copy of the share certificate and official search of Holding Company in Form CR12.
• Duly executed transfer of land or shares (as the case may be).
• Company Search of the Transferor and Transferee in Form CR12.
• Fill in and sign this application.
• Swear the affidavit before a Commissioner for oaths, Notary Public, Magistrate or Consular
• Submit application letter, the affidavit and signed Transfer (Form 33 or 63 or Share
Transfer Form in triplicate) to the collector of stamp duty for exemption.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions