Affidavit for Lost/Damaged Logbook
ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This affidavit is required by NTSA when replacing a lost or damaged log book.
• Motor vehicle registration number.
• Fill in this affidavit.
• Sign before a Commissioner for oaths, Notary Public, Magistrate or Consular officer.
• Obtain a police abstract (if lost)
• Take motor vehicle for tape lift
• Submit the affidavit together with the Police abstract and Tape Lift report on on application for a duplicate logbook on NTSA TIMS portal.
Why Choose Lawyer Wangu
Get in Touch
Fill the form below with your details and questions